This is a legal agreement between the individual/organization (“Customer” or “you”) agreeing to the following Terms of Service and the applicable contracting entity i.e. THARUN KUMAR atwww.fitx120.com (“us,” or “we”). By accepting these Terms or using the Services, you represent that you have the authority to bind to the Order, these Terms, and the applicable service descriptions as well as the Professional Services provided by us, each as applicable(collectively the “Agreement”)
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing, browsing, or using our website. By accessing, browsing, or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service
1. General conditions: We reserve the right to post the testimonials including texts, videos, and screenshots from our community Facebook group, and use them for marketing and/or advertising purposes. If you buy any of the programs you agree to the same.
2. Disclaimer: Tharun Kumar is an athlete and the advice and information provided to you by him is from his personal experience and he suggests that you consult your healthcare provider before making any changes to your diet and start exercising as per his advice. You hereby agree that you're above 14 years of age and If you do not consult a healthcare provider before acting on the advice/information provided on our site, you are solely responsible for any risks, injuries, damage that may happen to you if you put in use the provided information and advice.
3. Access and use :a) All the materials contained on this website are protected by trademark and copyright laws b) The material must be used for personal and noncommercial purposes. c) The reproduction, duplication, distribution (even by electronic means),publication, modification, copying, or transmission of material from this site is STRICTLY PROHIBITED .d) The material covered by this prohibition includes, without limitation, any text, graphics, logos, photographs, audio or video material, or stills from audio visual material available on this site. e) You agree to not offer or enable any third party to use services purchased by you.
4. Changes to terms and conditions: We may in our sole discretion, revise, amend, modify or delete portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. It is at all times your responsibility to read the most current version of these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of any revisions, amendments, modifications, or deletions to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to enhance, upgrade, improve, or modify features of our Services as may seem appropriate at our discretion
5. Eligibility: By agreeing to these terms and conditions you represent that you're above 14 years of age. Your access may be terminated without warning if we believe that You are under the age of 14years or are otherwise ineligible.
6. No guarantee: We do not guarantee that you will achieve the results and also do not warrant the quality of the services, information, and materials obtained by you will meet your expectations or any errors in the service(s) will be corrected.
7. Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provision shall be fully severable, and this Agreement shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part of this Agreement, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
8. Waiver: Failure by either Party to exercise any of its rights under, or to enforce any provision of, this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or ability to enforce such provision.
9. Responsibility: Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. You are solely responsible for taking any such steps further ahead, even after this fair warning, and our site or our team will not be liable in any manner. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
11. Service payments: All the payments you make to us to access the services provided are final and non-refundable. Our website will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for the use of a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. We may suspend or terminate your services if at any time we determine that your payment information is inaccurate or not current, and you are responsible for fees and overdraft charges that we may incur when we charge your card for payment. We reserve the right to update the price for Services at any time after your initial subscription and price changes will be effective as of your next billing cycle.
12. Indemnify You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless FITX120.COM, its parents and affiliates together with their respective employees, agents, directors, officers, and shareholders, from and against all the liabilities, claims, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of your use of this Site; your failure to use the Site; your breach or alleged breach of this Agreement or your breach or alleged breach of the copyright, trademark, proprietary or other rights of third parties.
13. Legal action: We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the application or website/s and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. Signing of the contract/agreement: Once the customer hits the 'pay' button it is believed that he/she has read all the terms and conditions and agrees with them.
15. Contact information: If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions of the site, you may contact us on